SELLING YOUR HOME WITH FINE HOMES PROPERTY LTD
Selling your home can be stressful so it is important to choose an agent that you can trust who will make this process as smooth as possible. We at Fine Homes Property aim to eliminate the stress and make the experience as easy and painless as possible.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Buying or selling a home? Do you require a free no obligation valuation? Please contact Fine Homes Property for advice or fill in the valuation form
In the meantime, here are a few guidelines which we hope will assist you:
Firstly, if you are selling, you will require a valuation. At Fine Homes Property we can offer you a free, no obligation factual and accurate appraisal of the current market value of your home. I am an experienced property valuer and will provide you with a valuation based not only on my in depth knowledge of the area, but also utilising our extensive database of recent properties sold.
INSTRUCTION OF THE AGENT/PROPERTY DETAILS
Having received your valuation, and provided that you are satisfied with it, we will then proceed to prepare full sales details of your property. Bearing in mind the importance of presentation, we will ensure that your sales details highlight the vitally important aspects of your home and ensure that it is shown to its best possible advantage with the aid of full colour photographs and we will include at no extra charge a 360 degree virtual tour to feature on our website and on Rightmove.
Once you have seen and approved the particulars of your home that we have prepared, you will then be in a position to receive prospective buyers.
Appointments to view your house are made by Fine Homes Property at a suitable time for you and all viewings are accompanied.
Our marketing strategies are listed below, all of which being included in the agreed fee.
NO SALE NO FEE
- FOR SALES BOARD - This is the most simple and effective marketing tool, available 24 hours a day.
- RIGHTMOVE - Your property will be featured on Rightmove as a premium listing to ensure that it stands out amongst the competition.
- EMAIL – Wherever possible, all prospective buyers who register with us are asked to provide email addresses in order to ensure that they are notified of any new properties as soon as possible. Within 24 hours of receiving your instructions they will have received their alert.
- MAILING LIST - We will contact registered prospective buyers as soon as possible after receiving your instructions and the property details will be forwarded to any new registered buyers immediately.
- WEBSITE – This is updated daily and full colour details of your home are placed on our website within 24 hours of going on the market.
- GLOSSY BROCHURES - Once the sales particulars have been approved by you, we will produce glossy brochures to show your home in the best light to be given to prospective buyers on viewings as well as being posted to all buyers on our mailing list looking for your type of property.
- EPC AND FLOORPLANS - We will produce an EPC (If required) and floorplan for your home. This will be at no cost to you.
- 360 DEGREE PHOTOGRAPHY - As standard at Fine Homes we include an interactive 360 degree walkthrough of your house to be featured in all online marketing. This is at no cost to you.
- ONLINE VIEWINGS - We are very excited to be able to offer all buyers state of the art online accompanied interactive digital walk viewings of your home on any mobile phone or computer. This is included in our package at no cost to you.
This will give your prospective buyers an exclusive 360 degree viewing of all of the rooms in your home and I will be online with them to give them the tour. This means that they can 'walk through' the house before deciding to arrange a viewing.
This in turn reduces inconvenience to you, as this will ensure that the buyers coming to view your home are serious and not time wasters.
UPDATING ON YOUR SALE
At Fine Homes Property, we pride ourselves on our conscientious sales management. We aim to keep you regularly appraised of your sales process right through to completion and liaise with your purchaser, the legal representatives, surveyors and mortgage lenders in order to ensure that your sale is progressed as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. All information will be at your fingertips via our phone app where you can securely login and view the sales progress 24/7 whenever suits you.